It is a new milestone in CuteReport development: CuteReport supports Spellout and Charts.
Spellout module allows to convert any number to text representation such as "123002" -> "one hundred twenty-tree thousand two" or spellout money amount like "2342" -> "two thousand three hundred forty-two dollars". It supports almost all languages with taking plurality and gender into account.
Chart currently supports only barchart, but work is in progress.
Full Changelog for version 1.2:
- NEW: Demo application to show report examples
- NEW: ability to edit preview data (initial implementation)
- NEW: new module "ScriptSpellout" has been added to spell out numbers, currencies, money amount on various languages with correct plurality and gender. See documentation and example in demo application: General->Invoice. (pro version)
- NEW: Designer now has menu with list of recent reports
- NEW: New page property "resetPageNumber" to optional resetting page number on a new template page rendering.
- NEW: some detalisation level for items implemented: Full content, Name only, etc. Memo can show only its name on a template to prevent template mess.
- UPDATE: Documentation updated: "Script signals"
- UPDATE: Documentation updated with new section: Functions -> Spelling out
- UPDATE: Designer now shows warning message before deleting Storage, Renderer or printer object
- UPDATE: Merged cutereport and cutereport_cli. Use -g argument to start in GUI mode (template designer)
- UPDATE: Histogram multiseries support (pro version)
- UPDATE: Chart big improvements: support of static and dynamic data, updated helper (pro version)
- FIX: BarcodeExt helper fix (pro version)